Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aubreys hair



Yeah Aubrey spent the night on Friday night. Joely and I were so excited to do her hair and add it to the bog, in fact when she came on Friday I quickly grabbed some ribbon and my glue gun so I could make her a matching bow for her outfit that day. We new we could get two cute hair do's in, but Aubrey had other plans! Once I finished her 'Friday' bows she refused to let me even touch her hair...what a bummer. But alas, there was still Saturaday, unfortunatly I never got a great picture of her hair. Here's what we did. Started with two little piggies on top of her head, I then braided the hair from those piggies and had Aubrey hold the braids. Then I made two low piggies in the back of her hair, added the braids and added an elastic to hold it in place. Then I took each of those piggies and braided them, then looped them back up added another elasctic and two cute pink corker bows. Oh yeah and as for the pictures I am always taking vertical pictures, but unfortuantly the blog wont let me rotate them!

No comments: