Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Elastic lovin' hair





On this hair style we took a section of her hair in the front (it was dramatically parted on the side) and added a little yellow elastic, then we added more elastics about every inch and a half down the ramaining piece of hair. After that we made a large ponytail with all the remaining hair added the 'elastic' strip of hair, and secured with our halloween ponytail (yup we wore it again today). We followed the same pattern of adding elastics down the remaining hair of the large ponytail. But try to keep the hair close to the neck when adding the elastics to avoid looking like pippy longstocking with her her going staright out. The pontail will however stick out away from the head a bit, I just wanted to tame it the best I could!

2 comments:

Raychelle said...

Joely I love this hairdo. I don't think it looks like pippy longstocking at all. I also love that Halloween hair tie with the candy corns, I'd wear it as much as you can around Halloween time!

Raychelle said...

Oh yeah, thanks for adding the link to your family blog too. You are awesome!!