Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday messy buns




What a cutie! Joely had her hair in four little ponies in the front of her hair with matching elastics, then pulled into two messy buns. This was so quick and easy, which was good because I had meetings at the church today and Joel is out of town, so I have to quickly get the kids all ready for church. She wanted to wear her two big blue flowers that we made, I know the don't perfectly match, but she never really gets a chance to wear them. She also wanted me to take a picture of the necklace she was wearing because it was a pecfect match to her dress. I know it's silly but we actually make a lot of bows and jewlery to match each school outfit that she has...hey we are having fun doing it so that makes it not so odd....right?

1 comment:

Adam and Robyn said...

What cute hair, I can't believe you have your very own blog, Calli is jealous.