Saturday, November 8, 2008

mini cross over




Today we did an easy hairstyle, that I think just turned out super cute! I always like to add a little something extra instead of just doing a pony tail..so here is what we did today.

We made two little piggies in the front of her hair, and added elastics.

We then made two more little piggies directly behind the original two, before adding the next elastics though I added the hair from the opposit side- this way there was a little criss cross.

Finally I pulled up the remaining hair into a messy bun and added the cute little streamer bow we made last night!

1 comment:

Bash's said...

I think I might try this one on Jade if she ever has a cooperative day!! No, I didn't cut my hair, that's a wig I wore when I was Cleopatra- her hair was much shorter than mine and I wasn't about to cut mine just for halloween.