Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving



Today we started with four small ponies in the front of her hair.

Each of those ponies was then braided.

I then made two messy buns with the remaining hair, I added the braids to the buns.

I thought it would be fun to weave the four braids, so both braids on the LEFT went to the bun on the RIGHT.

Both braids from the RIGHT went to the bun on the LEFT.

However, when I brought them to the opposite side, I made sure I wove the braids under then over the braids theat crossed it path on the way to the bun (I hope that made sense)

I ended with two big flowers!

1 comment:

Raychelle said...

This is a cute hairdo Joely. I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to see you on Thanksgiving. Did you have a good day? My Thanksgiving dinner was really yummy, I hope all of yours were yummy too!